NOTE: Limited supply. Availability varies
with each batch we receive.
FITS HYDRAULIC CLUTCH 105/115
We mount each set on our bench test fitment head and
separate EZ fit from those that need
improvement. (Our nineteen piece design twists the flanges
slightly as each segment is welded together.)
NOT HAND-FITTED FOR "EZ" INSTALLATION.
See Fitment Instructions under "Additional Product Information."
SUITABLE FOR STREET OR RACE! MORE POWER THAN ANY
SEE CUSTOMER COMMENTS BELOW
- These headers are equal length tri-Y design and, for whatever
reason, they have great torque on low end and
maintain power up to 8500 rpm as well.
- Power improvement ranges from 3 to 10 HP increase over other
- Mandrel bent, one piece progressively staged tri-y single
piece with 1 5/8" tube at head and 2 3/8" collector tip.
- Primaries are 15-16" and secondaries are about the same,
depending on the day of the week they are built. Our construction and the
stepped technology makes these the best on the market at any price.
- Weight is only 9.5#, GTA headers are about 19#
- There is proper fit and clearance all around for all 105 and
115 Alfas with hydraulic clutch.
- Properly applied VHT exhaust paint will provide adequate rust
*Click here to see installation
- The highly regarded Alfa Romeo Engine High
Performance Manuel by JMK states: "Top quality P Spruell headers.....as good as
- One of our street performance customers posted this on a
digest. You will love these Spruell headers! I bought a set for
my '74 GTV back in the middle 90's when he first started producing
liked the headers so much that I bought another set for my '67 GTV with a 2.0
A race customer wrote:
"I have two sets of youor headers and have dynoed them against
DARSTON and ALFAHOLICS and some custom test headers...and yours
are still the best!"
"I was using 4in1 header of which
was made in Japan until now. Spruell header is the response of the middle
range is better than that. In addition is also good growth at the top