This part is discontinued and no longer available. Please DO NOT
try to order.
FITS HYDRAULIC CLUTCH 105/115 CARS
THESE ARE ALL HAND-FITTED FOR EFFORTLESS ""EZ"
SUITABLE FOR STREET OR RACE! MORE POWER THAN ANY OTHER.
SEE CUSTOMER COMMENTS BELOW
- These headers are equal length tri-Y design for LOW END torqueand,
for whatever reason, they have great torque on low end and maintain
- Power improvement ranges from 3 to 10 HP increase over stock
and other header designs.
- Mandrel bent, progressively staged with 1 5/8", 1 3/4",2", 2
1/4" pipes and a 2 3/8" collector tip.
- Primaries are 15-16" and secondaries are about the same,
depending on the day of the week they are built. Our construction and the
stepped technology makes these the best on the market at any price.
- Weight is only 9.5#, GTA headers are about
- There is proper fit and clearance all around for all 105 and
115 Alfas with hydraulic clutch.
- Properly applied VHT exhaust paint will provide adequate rust
*Click here to see installation
- The highly regarded Alfa Romeo Engine High
Performance Manuel by JMK states: "Top quality P Spruell headers.....as good as
- One of our street performance customers posted this on a
digest. You will love these Spruell headers! I bought a set for
my '74 GTV back in the middle 90's when he first started producing
liked the headers so much that I bought another set for my '67 GTV with a 2.0
A race customer wrote:
"I have two sets of youor headers and have dynoed them against
DARSTON and ALFAHOLICS and some custom test headers...and yours
are still the best!"
"I was using 4in1 header of which
was made in Japan until now. Spruell header is the response of the middle
range is better than that. In addition is also good growth at the top